Please know WIM is a 501(c)3 organization and, therefore, all donations to WIM are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Although WIM has been self-sustaining over the past 30 years with generous donations, your continued support will help proactively cover expenses and allow us to expand our web site and develop new programs that continue to provide medical education and networking opportunities for lesbian and sexual minority female physicians, medical students and their female partners.
- Your donations help offset the cost of each conference, helping us keep registration fees reasonable and affordable for all.
- Your donations make it possible for medical students to attend this invaluable retreat — The more we raise, the more students we can assist! (Medical Student Conference Scholarships)
- Your donations assist fellow physicians and significant others who need financial assistance in order to attend. (Special Needs Fund)
- Your donations can support the annual WIM $5,000 Leadership Scholarship for LGBTQ female medical students enrolled in allopathic or osteopathic medical schools in the US or Canada.
- Your donations build and maintain endowed funds, such as the LeClair Bissell Speaker Fund.
- Your donations support WIM’s day-to-day operations — postage and mailing fees, website expenses, etc.
- Donations may be made to WIM in general; or you may specify how you want your funds distributed to any of the above categories.
- Donations greater than $1,501 will be rewarded to one free tuition to attend the upcoming conference. This is non-transferable and only good for the current year. If you have any questions, please contact WIM.
Donations may be made via check or credit card through PayPal.
Send checks to:
Women in Medicine, Inc.
P.O. Box 107
Colchester, VT 05446
If you are paying by PayPal, click below: